How Does It Work?
- 20% deposit payable at the point of order. Payable through cash, cheque, debit card or credit card.
- £150 admin fee is payable on deposit.
- Please be aware that credit is subject to status, application, financial circumstances & borrowing history.
Applicants must own the installation address, be 18 years or older on the date of application, have been in permanent UK residence for a minimum of 3 years, have a UK bank account and fulfil one of the following employment criteria: In permanent employment (for a minimum of 16 hours a week), self-employed, retired or not working due to disability. Starglaze Home Improvements act as a credit broker and not a lender*.
What Is the New Exclusive Castle Range From Starglaze?
The Castle Range has been designed to be best performing window we manufacture. Keeping you and your family warmer and safer than ever before.
The exclusive range includes:
- High Performance Frame — With low sightlines and multifunctional weather seals to keep the wind and rain out to maintain a comfortable home.
- Industry leading Energy Efficiency — Utilising PlanithermOne glass, with argon gas filled cavity and warm edge super-spacer bars, the warmth of the sun is retained, preventing heat escape from your home and in turn, reducing your energy bills.
- Maximum Security — The Castle Range offers guaranteed security, including a £1000 guarantee against break in on the window lock. All windows come with a multi-point locking system and secure night vent locking.
- Bespoke Choice — Full range of colours in woodgrain or smooth profiles to compliment your home.
- Modern Clean Styling — The Castle Range offers easy clean, external chamfered edges and a gentle internal curved bead for additional in-home elegance.
- Peace of Mind — 10 year warranty on all sealed units.
*Starglaze Home Improvements LLP is an Introducer Appointed Representative and provides a pure client Introduction through Improveasy Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Co. Reg. number 7807352). Registered Office: Station House, Stamford New Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EP. The firm is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 708623). The firm is authorised as a Broker, not a Lender and offers credit facilities from a panel of lenders. The credit is subject to application and status.