All of our products are bespoke, and due to the vastness of our range it is difficult to provide an accurate quotation without first seeing your house.
Our online quotation tool is useful in giving you a guide price for your home improvements, but we like to follow up your quotation with a visit from one of our advisors who can talk to you about your requirements, and consequently tailor our advice and quotation to suit your home.
All of our quotations will include installation costs, but we are happy to quote for supply-only double glazing upon request. We manufacture all of our own products from within our factory in the heart of Lincoln, giving us direct control of our costs and allowing us to cut out the middle man.
This gives us confidence that on a like for like basis, we cannot be beaten on price. We’re certain that all of our products represent the highest quality – for the best price.
However, if you do find a cheaper quote within 7 days of placing an order or receiving a survey and quotation from us for the same products, designed, manufactured and installed with the same specifications and guarantees, then we promise to match it.
(1) Put your claim in writing for the attention of your sales advisor to Starglaze Home Improvements, Waterside South, Lincoln, LN5 7JD or email email@example.com.
(2) Include copies of the competing quotation including the specification of the competing product.
(3) If you have signed a Purchase Agreement with us, we must receive your claim within 7 days of this.
(4) If you have received a written quotation* from us, then we must receive your claim during the period that your survey is valid, which will be clearly stated.
(5) We can only accept one claim per customer, per Purchase Agreement.
(6) Upon receipt of your claim, we will make a final decision on whether the competitor’s product and specifications match ours and we will confirm our response in writing to you within 7 days.
* Please note that a written quotation means a quotation received following a home visit and demonstration by a Starglaze sales advisor, and not an online quotation which is to be used as a guide only.